• Published 18th Apr 2013
  • 2,253 Views, 456 Comments

Ponywatching - ThunderTempest



Stories from TMP prompts

  • ...
4
 456
 2,253

PreviousChapters Next
Prompt #191: Parchment Waste

Dear Elements of Harmony,

While we appreciate your services to Equestria and Ponyville in particular, please try to refrain from excessive property damage within the bounds of Ponyville while on your adventures. Ponyville's budget only has so much room in it.

Regards,
Mayor Mare.

*********

To The Elements of Harmony (minus Twilight Sparkle)

I write to you not as a mayor, but as a concerned pony. While I appreciate Miss Sparkle's studious nature, and her single-minded research habits have been a boon to Ponyville many times in the past, I would ask that all of you please make an effort to dissuade Twilight Sparkle from studying pyromancy.

She's set four houses on fire in the past month, and rare is the day when I do not see her with a singed mane these days. If it gets any worse, I may have to take legal measures.

Regards,
Mayor Mare.

********

To The Elements of Harmony, c/o Golden Oaks Library

Will one of you please come and pick up Rarity Belle from Canterlot Gaol? She's been complaining about 'Crimes against fashion' again, and the more sensitive nobles have taken offence.

From the Desk of Captain Lucky Horseshoe.
P.S. We had to pull her off Prince Blueblood this time. No charges have been pressed.

*******

Dear Elements of Harmony,

We, the concerned residents of Ponyville, have a simple request of you. Could you please work out a solution to your new castle's problem. It's far too shiny for most resident's tastes, and appears to be keeping ponies awake at night. We understand that the forces that have gifted you with such a castle are beyond our understanding, but it is clearly going to be a problem in the future if not dealt with in a prompt manner.

Yours,
The Ponyville Community Club

*******

To The Esteemed Members of the Elements of Harmony,

Please ignore my sister. She is being ridiculous.

Ever thankful,
Princess Luna.

*******

Dear Twilight and friends,

It is high time that Luna and myself toured Equestria. She has much to reacclimate to, after all, and so we will be taking a year sabbatical, during which you six will be responsible for keeping the country running. We will, of course, keep the sun and moon on their courses during our sabbatical, as it is highly unreasonable to consider the six of you ready for that duty just yet.

I thank you in advance for your great sacrifice for Equestria.

Sincerely,
Princess Celestia

Author's Note:

Written for Prompt #191: "Cry For Help" (Pony Pen Pals Theme Week, Day Five)
The Prompt: Dear Elements of Harmony...

PreviousChapters Next