• ...
51
 1,533
 5,537

PreviousChapters Next
Anticipation

"Are the chains too tight?"

"They are not, Princess," Celestia answered. And immediately she regretted having said so, as Twilight pulled them tighter.

"Very well." The purple alicorn sat down at Celestia's side, as both stared into the opaque mirror placed against the wall, waiting. "You know," she said, "there's a universe out there where we're ants. There probably is, at least."

"Fascinating." Celestia squirmed just a tiny bit, as much as her bonds allowed her to. "And what type of ants do you believe we would be, Princess?"

Twilight adjusted her crown. "Well, given my position I would presumably be the queen."

Celestia looked a little taken aback by that. "Given I was princess long before you, shouldn't I be the queen?"

Twilight threw a glance at Celestia's cutie mark. "They do have rather large behinds, so perhaps you're right." She went back to staring ahead. "Then again, they also possess shorter life spans. Perhaps we would exist as multiple different ants, and in time the ones who correspond to me would become queens."

"Or perhaps time in that universe would stretch out to mirror that of our own."

Twilight tilted her head. "Perhaps. That doesn't seem to be the case with the human world though. There is a version of you there as well, and I wonder why she exists now."

Celestia silently chewed on that question for a bit. "Aren't all ants in a colony technically sisters or at least half sisters, and all daughters of the queen?"

Twilight looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "Technically, I suppose."

"The only kind of sex they could have between each other is incest then." Celestia nodded. "That's kinky."

"That is kinky," Twilight agreed. "However, regular ants don't have sex with each other."

"But we wouldn't be regular ants if we were ants. We'd probably be sapient," Celestia replied.

"Maybe in some universes. In others we'd just be regular ants."

"How could it even be us then, without a mind of our own to distinguish us from other individuals?" asked Celestia.

Twilight sighed. "Merely connected by a thread across worlds, perhaps. Merely reflections of the same higher entity onto different planes."

"And we've established I would be a queen and you a regular ant in some of those iterations." Celestia looked at her.

"We have."

"Then you would be my daughter, and sex between us would be incest."

Twilight blinked. "Did you know there is a specific type of ant, within a colony, in some species at least, that will swallow large quantities of nutrients and bloat her insides with them, then lay waiting in a designated area and serve as a food reserve for other ants by regurgitating food into their mouths when they come to her?"

"I believe I have read about this, yes. This, as well, is very kinky, but it does not interest me as greatly as the previous topic."

"I share in that feeling of recognising the kinkiness of this fact but not being as interested by it as I am by the thought of incestuous mother and daughter copulation between me and you as ants."

Author's Note:

Proofreading by IncongruousAndHarmonious

PreviousChapters Next