• ...
51
 1,533
 5,537

PreviousChapters Next
Toy

Celestia's breath caught in her throat. Twilight's eyes traced upwards from her white hooves, to her stained bust, up her long slender neck onto her tear-streaked cheeks, finally looking at the other's eyes. She smiled a tiny bit, and Celestia sobbed, smiling too. "Thank you," she whispered, getting up. "It seems the protective spells did their due," she said at her normal speaking tone, the brief moment the two of them had shared gone. Celestia composed herself accordingly, as much as she could manage to. Twilight straightened herself and looked at the pegasus there. She was about to speak. The sound of an alicorn crashing through a building interrupted her.

All three mares looked towards the noise and saw Cadence's body, limp, pass through a tower and sail through the air beyond it until it crashed square against the Behemoth. Still conscious, she screamed, and she was close enough that the trio could see the shock her body went into and her eyes going white as she fell towards the ground.

They all teleported there, next to the statue of Cozy and Tirek, and caught her body before she could hit the earth. Celestia immediately went to heal her. Her wings and other limbs were broken, but she was still breathing, and showed no other major wounds. She was in far better conditions than Twilight had been when she'd arrived there, and had only passed out after being forced to touch the Behemoth. Evidently Stella had focused on getting there more than on hurting the mare, though what that implied was clear. Twilight turned to the direction Cadence had arrived from.

Twirling Twilight's crown at the tip of her wing, Stella slowly stepped through the garden's door, eyeing the four ponies. The grey pegasus blinked away, aware she'd be more useful by not being a clear target. Celestia was still healing Cadence, who had yet to regain consciousness, so Twilight stood between them and Stella. Her clone's eyes narrowed, and she tossed the crown aside. She still had her wounds, from the singed fur on her chest to the hole in her neck, but she didn't look one bit tired. "I believe our accords require a look over," she said. "Things aren't exactly going as we'd agreed they would. But I'm willing to overlook that, if you just play nice from now on."

"What have you done to my friends?" Twilight's voice was stern, and she was barely holding herself back from striking at the other alicorn.

"Nothing," Stella said. "Nothing yet. If you want to keep it that way, I suggest you start following the rules as we've laid them out." She leaned with her neck to the side, looking behind Twilight at Cadence as she stood up. "No outside interference, unless you want to have to figure out which bones are whose when you dig through the meat pile I'll make of your friends and brother. I can send the command faster than you can shoot at me."

PreviousChapters Next