• ...
51
 1,533
 5,538

PreviousChapters Next
Goth Pinkie Pie Chapter

"What in the... Pinkie Pie?" Trixie stepped back, confused and mildly concerned, as she watched the rest of the girl's body slowly fall out of her hat. "What are you doing here? And why do you look like that? And what are you doing in my room?"

Pinkie finished sliding out of the hat. Although, given the floor was there pushing against her back, it looked as if instead the hat was sliding upwards along her legs and revealing more of them as it moved, until it finally came to rest on the tips of her boots. She remained there, back on the ground with her straight hair splayed beneath her, arms crossed over her chest, legs in the air slightly bent. "Still getting used to this dark magic stuff," she replied in an uncharacteristically monotone and emotionless voice. "Must have gotten caught in this exit while teleporting."

"Dark magi- No, Trixie, you've seen enough people turn into monsters to know that's not a good idea, knock it!" Trixie slapped herself on the cheek. She looked back at Pinkie, fully taking advantage and fact that she wasn't the one acting the weirdest of the two. "What's with the look?"

"I've told you," replied Pinkie, her tone still cold and lifeless. "Dark magic. Gotta look the part." She still refused to move, but she did take on to polishing the silver spikes on the collar around her neck and on the straps around her legs and arms.

"I see." Trixie nodded, not really seeing anything but choosing to go along with the reasoning nonetheless for the sake of speeding things up. "Would you kindly get away from my house, please? I was practising my magic tricks." She gestured broadly to the various props strewn around the room, then pointed to the door with her other hand. "Come on. Shoo. The Great and Powerful Trixie does not have time to deal with your nonsense and your alluring temptations of dark power."

Pinkie looked at the door, then at Trixie's hand pointing towards it, then back to the door, then she looked at Trixie herself. "I'm not moving. Force me to."

Trixie rapidly, nervously blinked. She moved to the door and opened it, then marched back towards Pinkie. Removed the hat from the girl's boots, she began to push her towards the exit by force. "You asked for it."

Pinkie waited until she'd been dragged halfway across the distance before speaking again. "I'm not gonna get up just because you push me outside the room. Do you really want to carry me all the way down the stairs?"

Trixie stopped pushing, and looked at Pinkie. The girl's eyes were like ice, and her expression was dead serious. Closer to dead than to serious, actually. Trixie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She let go of Pinkie, and closed the door. Then she moved back to Pinkie, hauled her up over a shoulder, walked to the window, opened it and chucked the girl out. "And for the record that makeup looks awful on you!"

"Thanks," replied Pinkie in her colourless voice, resting in the bushes where she'd landed in the same position as before.

Trixie slammed the window shut.

PreviousChapters Next