• ...
51
 1,533
 5,538

PreviousChapters Next
Abyss

"Oh."

Pinkie paused in her trotting. "Oh?"

"I don't think I'll be talking to Starlight," said the stallion, looking ahead at the mare in question.

Pinkie also looked at Starlight as she walked into a room up ahead, then at the stallion. "Why not?"

He didn't move. "Reasons," he said. "I don't trust her right now. It's not her fault, I'm sure, but I can't trust her right now."

"Oh." Pinkie chewed on the insides of her cheeks for a moment. "Can I not invite her to the party, then?"

"Only if we she never sees me and has no idea who I am and what I look like," the stallion replied. "Coincidentally, have you seen a pony who looks exactly like Twilight except slightly off around here recently?"

Pinkie shook her head. "I have not. Do you want some new clothes? I'm sure Rarity wouldn't mind making you some new clothes. Yours look a bit worn out."

"I like them," the stallion said. "I like having pockets."

Pinkie tilted her head. "Are they a mare's model?"

"Probably." The stallion began to look around the crystal corridor, until he spotted something. "Oh."

"Oh?" asked Pinkie, following him as he walked towards the wall.

"A puzzle," he said, stopping to observe a seemingly random decorative pillar.

Pinkie looked where he was looking, and squinted too, but could only see their reflections in the crystal. "A wall," she said.

"A puzzle," he insisted. "A beautifully complicated one, too. This will be fun."

PreviousChapters Next