• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,920 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,920

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's Meal Fit for a Princess (Georg's "Thoughtletts" and then some!)

Author's Note:

Settle in, this one's complicated.

[Comedy]

This is a continuation of one of the entries in Georg's Thoughtletts (235 of 9,652 words at time of writing, [Random],) the thoughtlett itself (isolated here) being a response to both Posh's The Eating Habits of the Genus Strix (1,102 words, [Random][Slice of Life]) and Cold in Gardez's National Geographic Presents: Big Princess Week (5,405 words, [Comedy][Random][Crossover])

SPOILERS FOR THE WHOLE MESS: Owls eat meat and so does Equestrian royalty. Rarity successfully courts Blueblood through the strategic use of a gazelle carcass.

"Really, Twilight," Rarity said as she restored her coiffure from helping Blueblood with the "negotiations" with Yakyakistan, "your pet did you a favor."

"A favor? He ate a midnight snack I've been saving for weeks!"

Rarity clicked her tongue. "Twilight, a princess can not be seen eating rat. It is beneath her."

"That's why it was going to be a midnight snack."

"Even so, you are royalty now, darling." Rarity assumed an elegant pose that Twilight knew would make her look like she was about to sneeze if she tried to imitate it. "You must act the part. Present yourself accordingly. Dine on only the noblest fare."

Twilight rolled her eyes. "This is leading up to the Hayburger again, isn't it?"

"If you have ever valued our friendship, please at least stop wiping your muzzle with the next bite."

PreviousChapters Next