• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,915 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,915

PreviousChapters Next
Heavyhauler75622's Hoary Old Adversary (Boopy Doopy's "Twilight Versus The Home Owners Association")

Author's Note:

[Comedy][Random][Bloodthirst]

This is a follow-up to Boopy Doopy's Twilight Versus The Home Owners Association (2,435 words, [Comedy][Random][Slice of Life])

TWILIGHT VERSUS THE STORY SPOILERS: Ponyville's homeowners' association comes calling to Namepending Castle six months after it sprouts, with a laundry list of violations for the resident to rectify. Twilight, sorely aggrieved by bureaucracy even she can't enjoy, is naturally less than pleased by the sheer pettiness of everything involved, from those violations to the personal attacks to the trifle of a fine.

"Princess Celestia?" Twilight asked, aggrieved.

"Yes, our newest Princess?" Always serene. Even when Equestria burned down the last five times...

"I can't help but wonder...does the Canterlot HOA bother you all the time?" Twilight wearily asked, sure to hear that Celestia had the irritants intercepted by a even more pronounced bureaucratic minion that out-monotoned and more nimbly picked at useless points of minutiae than the irritants did...

A shocked, blank look. "HOA?"

"Ponyville's HOA came by my Castle. Just drove me crazy! Grass height, wrong colors, even how the doors opened! And the portraits inside. They wanted me to get rid of yours; yours and Luna's!"

"HOA..."

"Yeah. Ponyville's HOA. I didn't even know Ponyville had one! And they had the nerve to present me with a two-bit bill, and ask me for my autograph, called me a PINO, demanded I thatch my roof..."

Celestia pirouetted around, and bellowed, "LUNA! WE GOT ONE!!!" as her forehoof slammed down on a red button on the wall. A bell started up with a buzzy ring.

"HUZZAH!!! I SHALL BRING MY SWORD Necromancer's Bane! DO YOU WISH ARMOR?" sounded happily from the bedroom.

"THE HEAVY BATTLE ARMOR! THE SET WITH THE LARGE GOUGES AND THE BLOOD STILL ON IT!"

"AND THE RANK STINK OF BATTLE SWEAT???"

"FOR TARTARUS' SAKE, YES! WE ARE ONCE AGAIN CALLED TO SAVE THE REALM!!!"

A gleefully fat chuckle came from the bedroom. "I HAVEN'T RUN ANYPONY THROUGH IN CENTURIES, CELLY! LET US MAKE HASTE! BEFORE THE LAWYERS BECOME INVOLVED!!!"

PreviousChapters Next