• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,915 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,915

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's Generally Disruptive Pony Regulation (Dave Bryant's "Scene: a real-world classroom of aspiring JDs")

Author's Note:

[Slice of Life][Random]

This is a follow-up to Dave Bryant's blog "Scene: a real-world classroom of aspiring JDs." (32 words, no tags)

BLOG SUMMARY: It's an interesting legal question: Does reading someone's mind without their permission constitute assault? Or some other crime?

Sunset's friends could always tell how her day was going based on how she sat at the lunch table. Some days, it was a subtle sign, like a little bounce in her step or a stifled sigh.

Some days, like today, she let her face hit the table the moment she sat down.

"That bad?" said Twilight.

Sunset dug into one jacket pocket, pulled out a bundle of business cards, and dealt one to each other girl at the table, all without looking up. "I am legally required to give you these," she said, her voice muffled by the position she apparently planned on holding for all of lunch.

The others looked at the card. Some frowned in confusion. Pinkie held back a giggle. Twilight just sighed. "Really?"

"At least they're tastefully embossed," said Rarity.

"Am I the one who's gonna have t' say it?" Applejack looked around the table, and sighed. "Fine. What in the pear-flavored heck is a privacy policy, an' how come you gotta let everyone know yer updatin' yours?"

PreviousChapters Next