• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,910 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,910

PreviousChapters Next
Georg's Geneva Intentions (Jest's "The Five-Second War")

Author's Note:

[Comedy]

This is a follow-up to Jest's The Five-Second War (1,671 words, [Comedy][Random])

THE FIVE-SECOND SPOILERS: Through manipulating ancient bylaws and slapping Celestia in the face, a much cannier Chrysalis secures sanctuary for her entire hive. The princess is left with no other recourse but to provide everything Chyssy asks for.

"You can't be serious." Queen Chrysalis looked at the sign, then at Princess Celestia, then back at the sign. The words 'Danger - Everfree Forest' had been scratched out and smaller words on the bottom indicated that the place was now called 'Happy Changeling Prisoner of War Camp #1' with little hearts and flowers scribed around the letters. Chrysalis lifted one hoof to examine the gooey black mud that clung to it, as well as several leeches, then gave Celestia a vicious glare. "You can't be serious," she repeated.

"It is a place for your changelings that meets your specifications," said Celestia calmly, without a trace of snark. "It's damp, dark at least half of the time, and full of creatures who will love you." There was a distant warbling four-part harmony of a hydra bellowing in the distance, and Celestia finally smiled. "Or would you care to negotiate terms to your surrender and subsequent introduction to Equestrian society as contributing members?"

PreviousChapters Next