• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,912 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,912

PreviousChapters Next
FoME and Georg's Sparkle vs. Sparkle (Starscribe's "Fine Print")

Author's Note:

[Comedy]

The following is a riff on Starscribe's Fine Print (30,061 words at time of publishing, [Romance][Drama][Slice of Life])

SUMMARIZED FINE PRINT: See "Chaotic Lawful" for a summary of the story premise. This short branched off of a mosaic of Twilight Sparkle on the floor of her Ponyville palace.

(FoME)

"So... about the castle," Twilight said.

Her own face looked back, the projected head tilting at an angle just past unnatural. "What about it?" said the avatar of Harmony.

Twilight fought back the shudder. They'd work on the uncanny valley issue later. "Were the mosaics of me really necessary?"

The projection nodded. "I learn something from each being who bears a part of my essence. From Celestia, I learned how to commemorate those who perform admirable deeds."

The parts came together quickly enough that there was almost no lag between the avatar's words and Twilight's facehoof. "So instead of a stained glass window, you gave me a stained glass house. This explains so much."

"One that was also my offspring."

Twilight fought back the eyelid twitch and mostly succeeded. "And now I have questions again."

(Georg)

"Speaking of which," said Twilight Sparkle's glowing crystal doppelganger, "can you please keep your offspring from nibbling on my offspring?" Her head twisted even further past pony normal. "And why do you keep putting up wallpaper in the bathroom? Don't you want to be able to see outside?"

PreviousChapters Next