• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,915 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,915

PreviousChapters Next
Hivemind's Tartarus Hath No Fury (DrakeyC's "I'm Listening")

Author's Note:

This is a continuation of DrakeyC's I'm Listening (1,899 words at time of commentfic publication, [Comedy][Random][Slice of Life])

I'M SUMMARIZING: Starlight Glimmer as Frasier Crane. Hijinks ensue.

Starlight rubbed her forehead before depressing the button on her microphone.

"Hello, caller. I'm listening," said Starlight, murmuring a short series of expletives under her breath involving rainbows, pies, and large hammers.

"Please help," came a distressed voice from the other side, breathing heavily. "My name is—u-uhh—Schlining Schlarmor. I've barricaded myself in my Horse Cave, because my wife has gone COMPLETELY INSANE!"

"Whoa, whoa, stay calm! What do you mean she's gone insane? What's happened?"

"I-It wasn't my fault! I was just asking a mare we passed by for the time! But then she turned around a-and—I didn't even look at her flanks for that long! Like, two seconds, maybe!"

A loud crash came from somewhere in the caller's background.

"That hussy thinks she's got it better than me to try and flirt with you like that?" shouted the vaguely familiar voice of an angry mare. "We're not resting until I show her that I can make you squeal!"

"Oh goddesses, help me!"

There was another, softer crash, then the line went dead. Starlight glanced at Trixie, hoping for some semblance of an explanation, but she was equally as confused; and a little mortified.

Starlight slid down from her seat. "I'm going on break."

PreviousChapters Next