• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,910 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,910

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's Parole-l Processing (Piccolo Sky's "Two Words")

Author's Note:

[Drama]

This is a continuation of Piccolo Sky's Two Words (7,086 words, [Drama][Sad][Finale Spoilers])

TWO WORDS SPOILERS: Post-timeskip, Twilight frees the three villains from petrification to demonstrate that they can be moved to a less harsh form of punishment. Cozy simpers, Chrysalis snarls, and Tirek rolls his eyes at what he sees as Twilight lording her power of them. To Twilight's uncomprehending despair, as with every year she's tried this before, none of them offer the only thing she needs to hear: A sincere apology.

Dear Luna,

Hope this finds you well. Or at all. Been a while since I sent you a letter. Twilight's beating herself up, and I think a little dream therapy may help. Not for her, mind you. For Tirek. If anypony can convince him that Twilight is sincerely offering him a chance to be free, a chance to leave Equestria and never come back, it's you.

I know it sounds crazy, but Twilight needs this. She needs a win. Chrysalis has gone completely nuts and Cozy Glow needs time she'll never get, assuming she'll ever feel remorse, but Tirek just doesn't believe parole is really possible. And if he does, and if it works...

Well, it's worth a try. For Twilight.

Your friend,
Spike

PreviousChapters Next