• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,915 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,915

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's Dark Helmet Syndrome (Strawberry Sunrise's "Applejack Sees the Light")

Author's Note:

[Comedy][Romance]

This is a follow-up to Strawberry Sunrise's Applejack Sees the Light (1,076 words, [Comedy][Random])

APPLEJACK DOESN'T SEE SPOILERS: In a moment of revelation, Applejack realizes that apples are disgusting. The entire family tears down the orchard and grows berry bushes instead, going so far as to change their names and even their cutie marks. And if this sounds ridiculous, take another look at the author's name.

"And then I went to Sweet Berry Acres, and Berryjack saw what a good farmer I was even without cheating earth pony magic, and she looked into my eyes and said—"

"Strawberry Sunrise, are you writing romantic fiction about yourself and Applejack again?"

Strawberry turned in horror to see Rarity staring back. "No!" She spread a wing to block Rarity's view of the typewriter while the other grabbed her masterpiece out of it. She balled it up in her hooves as she said, "What are you even doing in my house?"

"I've been trying to tell you your dress for the Farmers' Ball was ready, but you weren't answering your door." Rarity glanced behind her to said door. "Which was unlocked, might I add."

"Well, knock next time!" cried Strawberry, just before stuffing the first incriminating page in her mouth.

"Darling, if I'd knocked any harder, I'd have punched through the door." Rarity sighed as she watched Strawberry chew. "You do know she's seeing Rainbow Dash, yes?"

The tears Strawberry wiped from her muzzle were only there because she was forcing down paper. "Let me dream, Rarity."

PreviousChapters Next