• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,915 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,915

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's Genuine Moment (SockPuppet's "Deep Faked")

Author's Note:

[Comedy]

This is a continuation of SockPuppet's Deep Faked (1,089 words, [Dark][Comedy][AU][Sex])

REAL SPOILERS: As Wallflower's memory erasing runs rampant, Button Mash sells students' memories back to them through archived CHS surveillance footage. (Thanks, Luna.) For a higher cost, he'll even alter the footage however the customer wishes.

The next customer stepped into Button's office. For a few uncomfortable seconds, they just stared at each other.

Finally, Button sighed and asked, "Zorp yourself?"

Wallflower flushed and nodded, hands worrying at the Memory Stone like it was a petrified stress doll.

The necessary SQL query was routine enough that he'd bookmarked a script to run it. "I have a standard package ready for you. I don't know how to work that thing, but apparently it's enough for you."

The girl shrank into the folding chair. "This has happened before?"

"You've been careful to leave backups for yourself." Button gave her a hard look that might have been more intimidating if he could ever bring himself to lose the propeller beanie. "As have I, so don't get any bright ideas about wiping my memories to get out of paying."

She gave a sheepish nod and dug into her pockets. "How much?"

"Twenty bucks."

Wallflower blinked. "That's it?"

Button shrugged. "Hey, you're the one keeping me in business."

PreviousChapters Next