• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,910 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,910

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's Illusions of Contentment (Comma Typer's "A Magic Turn of Events")

Author's Note:

The following is a continuation of the eighth entry in Comma Typer's A Magic Turn of Events, which is in turn a sequel to Magical Curiosity.

MAGICAL SPOILEROSITY: What begins with Sunset visiting Ponyville with a camcorder to show her human friends footage from Equestria escalates into a massive magical flux event that irreversibly transforms the human universe, from the behavior of the solar system to the species of every human on the planet. Humanity is extinct, and they now must adapt to this strange new world.

tl;wr: After extreme magical shenanigans, Human Trixie goes on tour with pony Trixie in Equestria.

A week into the tour...

Dear originally pony Trixie,

Thank you. Thank you so very, very much. Our Trixie was driving us nuts. Magic shows every freaking day, not giving those of us who didn't sneak into Ponyland any time to figure out how to unicorn. You may not appreciate how obnoxious that is, being a Trixie, but trust me, it was. Honestly, you can keep her for all I care. Tell her it was fun, but I just do not have room for a Trixie in my life right now.

Sincerely,
Fuchsia Blush


Two weeks later...

Dear Trixies, or to whom it concerns,

Do you have an expected end date for the Equestrian tour? Ever since Fuchsia figured out telekinesis, she's been sulking without our Trixie. She won't say anything, but she misses her terribly. I never thought a gir mare could look bored in the middle of a panic-induced stampede, but all I got out of her was "I bet Trixie would think this is hilarious." I'm doing what I can, but I'm not Trixie. I don't think any world can produce more than one of her.

Awaiting your reply,
Lavender Lace

PreviousChapters Next