• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,912 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,912

PreviousChapters Next
horizon's Howloween II (FoME's "Solar Wind")

Author's Note:

[Comedy][Script]
This is also a continuation of FoME's Solar Wind. (1,372 words, [Comedy][Random][Slice of Life])

SOLAR WIND SPOILERS: See previous chapter.

LUNA: My faithful servants! Remain you within the land of the living?

SGT. FANGS: Uuuuuhhhhh.

CAPT. BATSY: Oooooohhhh.

SGT. FANGS: (vomits in bushes)

CAPT. BATSY: (staggers to hooves) We're sorry to have failed you, my princess.

LUNA: 'Tis of no consequence. The scoundrels have fled. We are simply grateful you live.

CAPT. BATSY: What was that horrible noise? Like the keening of tortured souls in the depths of Tartarus!

SGT. FANGS: Or like Princess Celestia farting.

LUNA: (blinks, winces, lowers ears)

CAPT. BATSY: FANGS! YOU ARE OUT OF LINE!

SGT. FANGS: What? I was joking! She doesn't fart! Everypony knows!

LUNA: ...

CAPT. BATSY: ...

SGT. FANGS: ... What?

LUNA: *coughs*

CAPT. BATSY: ... You haven't actually been stationed in Everfree before, have you, Sergeant?

SGT. FANGS: ... Oh stars. You've got to be kidding.

LUNA: The good captain, we can assure you, does not speak in jest.

SGT. FANGS: Oh stars. I was joking! I was just assuming, like, she's been holding it in for a thousand years --

CAPT. BATSY: Fangs. You may feel free to stop right the buck there.

SGT. FANGS: (shuts up, white-faced)

LUNA: Gentlemares, an idea occurs. ... Let us never speak of this night again.

CAPT. BATSY: I'm not sure what you're talking about, Princess ... We, uh, just arrived here to find you safe, right?

LUNA: Hmm. There may have been witnesses in the town. Let us instead celebrate the fiends fleeing at your heroic arrival, and the savage blows you landed as you dropped out of the sky to attack.

CAPT. BATSY: Works for me, Your Highness.

SGT. FANGS: Absolutely, Your Highness. That is exactly what happened.

PreviousChapters Next