• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,905 Views, 696 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 696
 2,905

PreviousChapters Next
FoME's Foul Metal Jacket (Fuzzyfurvert's "Content is Content")

Author's Note:

[Comedy][Suggestive]

This is a response to Fuzzyfurvert's arguably OSHA-violating blog "Content is Content" (219 words, 7 images, #sonata dusk, #adagio dazzle, #aria blaze, #sunset shimmer, #are my cocaine)

BLOG SUMMARY: A gallery of Sunset wearing a jacket with the Dazzlings' faces in... let's say compromising expressions, along with clearer shots of said expressions.

The first indication that Rarity had noticed the jacket was a sound somewhere between a rusty door hinge and a small creature's death rattle.

Sunset smiled and positioned herself to better display some of the better faces. "You like it?"

It took Rarity four false starts' worth of sputtering before she managed, "'Like' is a very strong word, Sunset. You are wearing a fashion train wreck. I don't wish to stare, but I find I can't look away." Her neck twitched. "No matter how much I try."

"Yeah, I figure it's a good conversation starter," said Sunset, nonchalantly brushing some dust off her shoulder.

"Yes," Rarity deadpanned. "'What were you thinking?' often bodes well for lively discussion. Did you find the ghastly designs adorning that crime against good taste in the depths of Fluttershy's manga collection, or—" She cut herself off and tilted her head. "Are... are those the Dazzlings?"

"Yup. Turns out they're living in a van down by the river these days. They let me sketch their expressions for fifty bucks."

Rarity frowned at this, though it wasn't clear how much of that was the concentration needed to drag her eyes up to Sunset's face. "But why?"

Sunset gave her a flat look. "Rarity, I may have taken a rainbow to the face, I may have discovered the magic of friendship, and I may have magically harmonious but ethically dubious mind-reading powers, but I reserve the right to be a petty bitch to the deserving."

"That's all well and good, Sunset, but I don't see how the rest of us deserve that jacket."

"Anon-a-Miss."

"Carry on."

PreviousChapters Next