• Published 6th Oct 2017
  • 2,915 Views, 697 Comments

Never the Final Word (Vol. 2) - FanOfMostEverything



The continuation of an open anthology of continuations of other authors' stories.

  • ...
8
 697
 2,915

PreviousChapters Next
Caliaponia's Royal in the Hay (Pony with a Pen's "Celestia Has a Lot of Sex")

Author's Note:

[Comedy]

This is a continuation of Pony with a Pen's Celestia Has a Lot of Sex. (1,507 words, [Comedy][Sex], rated Teen)

CELESTIA HAS A LOT OF SPOILERS: With Flurry Heart old enough to not need her parents hanging over her, Cadence is eager to resume her duties as Princess of Love, including revising Equestria's sex education curriculum. Part of this is a campaign using the princesses as part of a campaign about healthy sexuality and relationships. Naturally, this means getting Celestia a date for the first time in centuries. Celestia insists that she hasn't had such an epic dry spell, really. Her guards back her up and manage to convince Cadence that Celestia is upping the show rating with them.

The air shimmered, and the two guards vanished, leaving a pair of flustered alicorns in their places. Luna's eyes danced with laughter, while Twilight's blush was almost incandescent.

"Orgies," Celestia repeated, resisting the almost magnetic attraction that had grown between her hoof and her muzzle.

Luna shrugged. "It was the best I could come up with at the spur of the moment."

Celestia sighed. "It's just as well Cadance didn't notice your arrival, but how did you even know to come?"

Twilight looked up from her study of the floor long enough to reply. "Err, Shiny can get, well, loquacious sometimes when he's inspecting the miniatures, and he was considering a siren temptress when, umm..." she trailed off.

"Say no more," Celestia snorted, before fixing the two of them with a look. "Well, you may have satisfied Cadance for the time being, but now she expects us to bed our guards. Any plans for that?"

Two pairs of ears wilted, and Celestia's hoof lost it's battle to stay apart from her brow.

PreviousChapters Next