• ...
51
 1,533
 5,537

PreviousChapters Next
Still Ble

Pinkie blinked, lips flat against each other, as she tilted her head. "You've been staring at the wall for five minutes," she said.

"It is a really complicated puzzle," the stallion replied. "I did not force you to stay here with me as I solve it, though I do appreciate the company. I won't feel bad if you leave me and go do something else for a while, though."

Pinkie gave a slow shrug of her shoulders. "I've stared at a wall for longer before."

"Me too," said the stallion. "I don't mind staring at walls sometimes. There's usually something interesting inside them. Like here."

Pinkie's head tilted to the other side. "You can see inside walls?" she asked.

The stallion frowned and blinked a couple of times. "Kind of."

"Kind of?" asked Pinkie.

"Kind of," repeated the stallion. "The things I see are inside them, but you wouldn't see them if you took the wall apart. I don't know if they would still be there or not in that case, actually."

"Huh." Pinkie leaned a little closer to the wall. "So you see things inside walls, then?"

"Not just inside walls," the stallion replied. "Inside trees and the ground and creatures too."

"Interesting," said Pinkie, grabbing notebook and pencil out of her mane to write that down. "What do I look like inside? Do you see anything in me?"

"Confusion," the stallion said without turning.

Pinkie put the pencil and notebook away back in her mane. "What did you see inside Starlight?"

"Someone tampered with her," he replied. "Stella, I'm assuming."

"Awfully not nice of her. Should we tell Starlight about it?" Pinkie looked around to see if the unicorn was nearby.

"I wouldn't do it." The stallion placed a hoof on the wall. "Stella probably took some precautions against that."

PreviousChapters Next