• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,224 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,224

PreviousChapters Next
Know Your Girl: Indigo Zap

Know your girl, know your girl, know your girl...

Unlike a handful of her fellow Crystal Prep students, the girl sitting at center stage seemed overly chilled out as she swung her feet back and forth under her chair while she waited.

Rainbow Dash...

...has a dye job done daily...

"Rainbow Dash? Uh-heh, sorry. I'm Indigo Zap. Probably have the wrong sheet or script or whatever. That's not my name and my hair is natural."

Rainbow Dash...

...bleached her skin and dyed her hair...

"Again, no. My name is Indigo Zap. Are you sure you're reading the right script thing?"

Rainbow Dash...

...was chased out of Canterlot High and now lives a lie...

"Alright, now I know this has nothing to do with me."

Indigo Zap...

...Is eating a pickle...

"...No I'm not."

Indigo Zap is...

...So if you're not, you're not her...

"But I am! I am Indigo Zap! That's stupid reasoning! How is this something I need to defend?"

Rainbow Dash...

...thinks she goes to Crystal Prep...

"But I do go to Crystal Prep! I have the uniform and everything! Ask anyone!"

I thought you said you were Indigo Zap...?

"I am!"

Sure you are...

"No! No! Don't turn this around on me! You've been saying someone else's name this whole time! I was just defending myself, alright?"

Whatever you say "Indigo Zap"...

"I can SO tell you're mocking me right."

Now you know...

Rainbow Dash...

"They don't! No one does! They don't even know my name. I don't think I know my name now!" Indigo Zap jumped from her seat and stomped off stage, hands to her temples as she felt a splitting headache.

PreviousChapters Next