• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,203 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,203

PreviousChapters Next
PSA: Rarity

Presidential candidate Rarity to the first glance is one beautiful and sophisticated mare. And that first glance would be absolutely right. Inside and out, Rarity has been poised and diligent to be Canterlot aristocracy; though the cards never had it to her favor. Yet, she persisted and became the star designer of her hometown of Ponyville. If that would not be enough, she gladly gives all she can to whoever she can at the drop of a hat.

Rarity is as beautiful and elegant as she is giving.

OR IS SHE!?

If you ask Rarity's own sister, she will tell you she has to BRIBE and TRICK her sister into attending family or friendly events. She has time to be giving to ponies outside of the family but not inside? How can we believe in a pony to care for us when she doesn't even give a flip about her own flesh and blood? Even then, she can't even control three fillies without the help of her soft spoken friend. Is this the kind of mare you want running your school system?

Rarity:

Rising Star of the Underclass?

Or

Horrible Filly Kicker?

YOU DECIDE!


...Cap'n...? Do you remember what we do here?

Blank. I didn't know what we did here since day one. I just stick around for the free riceicles.

PreviousChapters Next