• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,163 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,163

PreviousChapters Next
Angel

Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare...

The newly designed stage's floor lights that seemed to illuminate all around the guest seemed to be put to waste with this rather small first guest. The guest himself didn't seem to interested either.

Angel...

...wears a bra made out of pudding skins...

"..." the bunny hopped up and down on stage, squeaking out bits of defiance at the comment.

Thank you Angel...

...it IS hard to fit into women's pants...

Angel...

...was hit by a sack of frozen butter lettuce once...

Angel stopped hopping for a moment, exchanging his angry expression for one of confusion. Before he could squeak out an answer, a burlap sack was flung across the stage and nailed the little rabbit in the head and chest, sending him firmly against the floor.

Angel...

...was hit by a sack of frozen butter lettuce now...

This time, Angel grunted a reserved squeak as he pushed the surprising heavy bag of vegetables off of him to stand back up.

Angel...

...Is late...

He's late...?

For a very important date...!

Well...

...No time to say goodbye...!

He's late...!

He's late...!

He's late...!

Angel seemed to want to make a motion on that, but was cut off as a roar of cheering and clapping consumed the stage. Begrudgingly, the rabbit moved off of the stage, stomping his little long feet against the cold floor on his way out.

PreviousChapters Next