• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,215 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,215

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding Planning Part One: F.U.N.

...

...

...

...Is it--

NO PIP! IT'S NOT DONE! IT WASN'T DONE TWENTY MINUTES AGO! IT WASN'T DONE TEN MINUTES AGO! AND IT WASN'T DONE EVERY FIFTEEN SECONDS YOU ASKED ME SINCE THEN!

...Is it done now...?

Pip... I am contemplating murder... Bloody... horrible... justified... murder... You are on the thin ice of my boiling rage. Do you really want to keep testing it?

...So it's not done...?

You know what? Yes. It is done. I'm completely done with it. I'm just sitting here, quill and paper in front of me, fifteen books on poetry, and ten gallons of coffee because I feel like it.

...That's a pretty strange thing to feel like doing if you're done.

Are... Are you trying to make me hit you? Really? Is this a conscious choice of yours? I just want to know.

No... I'm just trying to help loosen your mind up... Is it working?

...Actually it is now that I think about it. Good job, little brother.

Yay! I'm helping.

If you really want to help, go get your sister a book on rhyming. I need to find a line that rhymes with "riceicle".

Alrighty, I'll get right on that... But why do you need to rhyme that word?

Because if I want this song to appeal to both the queen and your captain, I need to have both elegance and stupidity.

Oh... Well... nothing's more elegant than a riceicle.

Pip... I have nearly two years of brainwashing to get out of you someday... But mark my words: I will make you intelligent someday.

PreviousChapters Next