• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,200 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,200

PreviousChapters Next
Zecora

Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare...

Dead centre of the single platform on the newly designed stage was their newest guest, a calm tone dawned across her face.

Zecora...

...Has trouble rhyming on a dime from time to time...

"No trouble at all voice from above, it is easy to do what you love."

Zecora...

...Is actually an Earth pony with painted on stripes...

..Zebra isn't even one of the pony types...

"Pardon me for prying, but are you aware you are lying?"

Zecora the Earth Pony...

...Is a voodoo phoney...

"My skills are not in the voodoo arts, to say so is a lie in many parts!"

Zecora the Earth Pony...

...is a Chrysalis crony...

"How can you speak these lies so smugly?! I would sooner die then work with one so ugly!"

Zecora...

...Is a dirty, filthy, rotten--

Okay, I think that's enough...

Better end the show now before things get rough...

Now you know...

Zecora...

"I place a deny to that claim. I shall see to this show being cancelled with all of it's shame." Zecora mumbled before turning away to start leaving.

Wait a second Zecora...

One does not simply walk away from stage two...

That's right...

Once you just walked out...

But now...

Suddenly, the ground under Zecora slid open and dropped her down into a narrow barrel.

You fly out...

The barrel slowly rose from the floor to reveal it to be a sizeable cannon pointed to a skylight above the stage.

Have a nice flight!

All that could be heard from Zecora was a spiteful but muffled scream as the cannon gave off a smoking explosion and fired the zebra off the stage and into the hot Haywaii night.

PreviousChapters Next