• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,215 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,215

PreviousChapters Next
SSPC: Spike

Know your mare, know your mare, know you mare...

Spike could have sworn that everyone said the gang was broken up, never to be seen again. But as three voices echoed around him, he just sighed his disappointment.

Spike...

...mooches off random ponies' streaming services...

"Jokes on you: Twilight already pays for all of them. So nyeh."

Spike, a Dragon...

...specifically mooches off his landlord's accounts...

"She's not my landlord! We're family. You share your--Why am I debating with you on this?"

Spike the Dragon...

...changes the password on all the accounts when he's mad at Starlight...

"Once! And it gave me a prompt that said 'you haven't updated your password in blah-blah-blah', and I panicked!"

Spike D. Ragon...

...switches the mature lock off when everyone goes to sleep...

"...C...Can I go home?"

Now you know...

Spike...

"I'm just gonna... Go home... not for any--you know--particular reason..." He gradually excused himself, taking longer and longer strides towards the exit, until he was flying away at a breakneck pace.

PreviousChapters Next