• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,163 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,163

PreviousChapters Next
The Perfect Pair

...I don't like this.

Always with the naysaying from you! Why can't you just be supportive. Like your brother.

If you send someone a muffin basket after you do something mean, all is forgiven.

That's horrible justification.

Looks like somepony's getting a muffin basket tonight~~~.

I don't want your sin muffins!

You say that now. But I special ordered these in celebration!

What's the opposite of celebration? Humiliation? Repulsion? Because whatever it is---

Are we doing this or not? The distraction will only last for so long.

Fine. We pop in, we sling some mud, we come home. In and out.

Yeah. Give 'em the ol' in-out in-out before they have the ol' in-out in-out IF YOU KNOW WHAT I'M---!

STOP! Let's just go...


"I found it most peculiar when you approached me this morning, Ms. Scratch. At first I assumed you came to wax philosophical with me once more. Yet, now, I must admit you have bewildered me once more in another manner! This 'hamboning' is so crude in design... But I... Can't take my eyes off of it..." The doctor continued to watch as Vinyl Scratch flailed her way through a persistent hamboning routine, watching behind the Doctor as Pipsqueak trudged his coveted police box out of his house undetected.

PreviousChapters Next