• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,163 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,163

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding Planing Part Two: Electric Boogaloo

...Is--

Pip...? I let it go last time... But if you start to annoy me while I'm working, I will hurt you. Not just hurt you; I'll destroy you. But not just destroy, I will do it so well they won't even find the body. Do you want that Pip? Closed casket funeral? Is that what you want?

...Sis? Did anyone tell you that you jump to really big end parts?

No, because that's not really a sentence.

Oh... So is it done yet?

...It is, actually. I finished writing the song around the time I was talking about how they would never find your body.

Yay! I'm still helping. Can I hear some of it?

No...

Please?

Sorry, no.

Pretty please?

Not this time, kid. I need to keep it untouched until the wedding. I already have a band lined up to play it for me.

...Why?

Because a song needs music in the background or no one hears it. Do I really need to explain that to you?

No, I mean why do you need a band when YOU can do it.

Because I'm only one pony. I can't play a number of musical instruments at once.

...But you can sing.

...No...

Sunset...

No way.

You have a--

I'm not doing it!

Do it for mum and Cap'n.

I have a band doing it. I don't need to do any more.

...What if I sing with you?

...What? Like a duet?

Yeah. We can sing it together. I bet you have a few lines that can work as duet at lines, right?

I suppose so... But--

No buts! We're brother and sister. And. We. Will. ROCK!

...Let's start from the top.

PreviousChapters Next