• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,198 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,198

PreviousChapters Next
...Back!

Know your mare, know your--

Before the intro could be finished, the stage was engulfed by a light from off stage. The light was quickly overshadowed by two shapes slowly entering through it, their shadows casting over the stage.

...Back already...?

"We were gone for a week," Discord, finally coming onto the center stage, said as he looked up into the darkness.

Really...?

...It felt so blissful without you two that I lost track of the days...

Pip took a spot next to Discord and smiled up into the darkness as the light from their entryway closed up. "You missed us, admit it."

Just take your spots up here so we can start...

"On it!"

As the two started to leave the light, they looked back behind them to see that the show had already had a guests waiting for them on center stage. To neither of the two's surprise, it was one they planned to let Chrysalis have to herself. "Oh... Um... You can go now."

"But--"

"Sorry, we'll call you back," Discord quickly led the tan colt out with a gentle push.

Just when my fun was about to start...

We love you too Queeny...

May we just invite that colt back so I may have my fun...?

Nope...

I promised Cap'n a real crackers of a guest...

...Dear Makers no...

Oh yes...

It's going to be absalutely...

Perfect...

Don't step on my lines foal...

PreviousChapters Next