• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,203 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,203

PreviousChapters Next
Thorax

Know your--

A crash of thunder erupted through the halls and filled the stage, rattling all creation in a blinding green light.

Crikes! Queeny!

Yet again, a bolt of lightning struck the stage, splintering it once more and sending glass every which way.

You're being child--!

The other voices behind the scenes were drowned out by a colliding salvo of green energy blasting across the stage.

Will you just--!

Deaf ears or uninterested ears were all that those fleeting words met as the entire stage continued to be ripped the shreds. Before long, betwixt the smoldering clouds and green tinted flooring remained the wreckage of the set.

...Oh... It would seem we have no stage anymore... We must cancel the guest for today... Oh hum...

You could've just said "no"!

Now Shimmer-Lammer-Bam-Bam's gonna have to spend all week fixing the place.

Why couldn't you have at least zapped him as well?

I have no inkling to which you are referring. This had been a random accident... One that will repeat if you invite him again...

...Maybe we should do it when she's on vacation.

Start sweeping...

PreviousChapters Next