• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,213 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,213

PreviousChapters Next
Special: Countess Coloratura

This episode takes place back home in Equestria. We shall return to your erratic scheduled programming of "Know Your Girl" after this.


Know your mare, know your mare, know your mare...

The sparse stage had only the attraction of a simply dressed mare standing on it to draw any eyes.

Countess Coloratura...

...uses auto-tune...

"Well -um- yes. Yes I do. My old manager said it would -umm- help with long preferences... Also, you can call me Coloratura or Rara. Sort of trying for a new image now. Well, an old image actually. But, yeah..."

Coloratura...

...sounds like a luchador...

"Hmm... I don't know about a luchador exactly. But it is a big name, isn't it? It's actually an Italian word meaning a sort of fancy voice melody. But, no, not a luchador."

Coloratura...

...once hung a colt out a window for ponies to see...

"Those images were fabricated! A-And the charges were dropped! Not like they had a case to begin with... B-Because the images were fake."

Coloratura...

...makes millions of bits...

"Oh, well... I don't like to brag or anything..."

...But does not donate any of it to the schools she claims to support...

"I do! I do, I swear! Who told you I didn't? Was it someone at PMZ? It's a lie."

Coloratura...

...runs down city streets hair whipping people...

"Why would I do that? No. Who would do that? That doesn't make sense..."

Now you know...

Coloratura...

"No they don't. They think I'm a child abusing money hoarder with crazy whipping hair."

Yeah...

...Coloratura...

Catch her next week at the Ponydome for her next Lucha Libra throw down!

"I don't wrestle!"

Then why are you fighting at the Ponydome next week.

"I'm not."

Then why did I say you were?

"You're lying! You're just so--Ugh!" In a huff the pop star turned and started to head off the stage.

Wait! Wait!

Don't leave yet!

"Why? Did you want to throw another lie at me?"

No, no. We wanted to tell you something.

We wanted to say that you inspire us.

"...What?"

It's true.

Rara...

...Is a great insperation to everyone...

Young--

--and old.

And ageless.

"That's... Actually nice of you to say. Thank you."

We mean it.

Sure, we give ponies a hard time...

We've even sent a few to mental wards.

But, we don't mean anything by it.

Well... We do, actually. But it's from a place of love.

And we love you, Rara.

"Thank you so much." The mare smiled and happily stepped of stage, leaving the voices to echo in an empty set.

PreviousChapters Next