• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,207 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,207

PreviousChapters Next
The promised day...

Through time, pony kind has asked one requiring question: "can chaos be brought to justice?"

Soon... That very question... will be answered...

Staring Pipsqueek the Pirate as 'Blank'. "Where's me patch!?"

And Queen Chrysalis as 'Queeny'. "Why am I here?"

These two must team up, set their differences aside, and take on the most challenging task they have ever faced in their whole lives... Except Queen Chrysalis since she's probably older then dirt. "Hey!"

Hoof in hoof, they will take on the most dreaded horror of all... And for the sake of their jobs, they must win fair and square. "I honestly don't need this job... I believe that point should be made--"

On the next episode of Know Your Mare, be here to witness the crowning answer...

Can Discord be defeated with lies?

"You can't believe it will be so easy, can you?"

"Ya' know cap'n...? For a moment here... Yeah, I think it can."

"Silly foal..."

"Riceicles are for colts."

"Who will come out the victor? Find out on the thrilling, action filled, hilarious episode next time... On Know Your Mare."

"This is going to be just... The very opposite of perfect, I can't lie. This show is--"

"Now Chrysy, behave..."

"...Very well ma'am..."

PreviousChapters Next