• Published 19th Apr 2012
  • 36,200 Views, 9,289 Comments

Know your Mare - overlord-flinx



It's silly, it's pointless, and it makes little to no sense... I've heard of worse story ideas.

  • ...
249
 9,289
 36,200

PreviousChapters Next
Pre-Final Battle: The Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Welcome back little one...

Standing at the center of the stage, Sweetie Belle mirrored her previous expression of dismissal.

I've personally invited you here to inform you that our next guest will be you along with your two friends...

"I'm not sure that will look good on your stacking court record."

Yeah...

About that...

As of two week ago, our citizenship was transferred to Haywaii...

...A sovereign nation...

...One of which that under a few mandates, does allow instillation and slenderizing by a degree...

...And while you do have a stacked number of offences against us, the process to carry them out in this nation will take nearly a week...

...In that time we could easily relocate back to Equestria where those offences will now be ticketed under an isolated sect of law...

...In other words...

...As of two weeks ago, you lost all ordinance to charge us...

Sweetie Belle only blinked, mouth agape.

We'll see you next time Sweetie...

Seeing nothing more to say, Sweetie Belle stumbled off of the stage and into the darkness.

...

...

...You think she bought it...?

Completely...

PreviousChapters Next