• ...
51
 1,533
 5,537

PreviousChapters Next
I

"You should sleep, Lem'."

"You should too, Indigo," Lemon Zest replied from her bed.

"Well, don't keep me awake then," Indigo Zap said.

"How am I keeping you awake?" asked Lemon.

"By being awake."

"That makes no sense." Lemon could be heard turning in her bed. "I'm not even using my phone, you can't pretend it's the light."

Indigo could be heard rolling around as well. "It's the snoring."

"I can't be snoring if I'm awake."

"Not that," said Indigo. "The lack of it. The sound usually lulls me to sleep."

"That's bullshit," Lemon replied. "I don't even snore most of the time."

"Maybe I don't tell you about it," Indigo hissed.

"Look," said Lemon, "we're both nervous about what's happening right now. But at least I can admit it instead of making up excuses. And it won't do either of us any good to stay up, we should just try to sleep."

Indigo leaned to the side of her bed and stared in the darkness at where Lemon was supposed to be. "Did you seriously just make a sensible suggestion? Instead of proposing that we have sex or something else?"

"I get like this when I'm nervous," Lemon replied. "No shush and try to sleep. We can fuck tomorrow if you really want to."

Indigo was motionless for a moment, then she pulled back and laid her head on the pillow again. "Goodnight, Lem'."

"Goodnight, Indy."

PreviousChapters Next