• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Professional Help

The unicorn mare adjusted her glasses as she levitated the papers in front of her. She frowned as she scanned the documents, occasionally scribbling some notes on the pad sitting on the table next to her.

At last there was a knock on the door. "Come on," she returned.

The door opened and an earth pony stallion poked his head in. "Doctor, your afternoon appointment is here."

"Send them in," she said.

A few moments later orderlies wheeled in the patients. All three were secured with straight jackets. The doctor had been used to seeing the thousand-yard stare with those suffering from PTSD, but never did she expect to see fillies exhibiting it.

Three mares followed, taking up positions behind the fillies, with one being an orange earth pony, one a white unicorn, and one a blue pegasus with a rainbow mane.

The doctor examined the assembled ponies in front of her. "Perhaps we should start at the beginning."

The three mares shuffled uneasily.

"Well, you see..." began the white unicorn.

The blue pegasus rubbed the back of her head. "It kinda like this...."

The orange earth pony continued, "And - well - uh - "

"Please!" pleaded the doctor. "If I'm to treat these fillies, I need to know what happened."

The orange earth pony removed her Stetson. "We were invited as guests of honor to BABSCon. It seems that last night, these three curious fillies decided to sneak into the After Dark Vendors Hall -"

At those words the fillies came alive. The unicorn began whimpering, the orange pegasus began shaking violently and the earth pony with a red bow cried "The horror! The horror!"

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

I made that mistake once before. Never again.

PreviousChapters Next