• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
Birthday Present!

"Oh Twilight, I absolutely love it!" cried Rarity.

"I knew you'd like the Encyclopedia of Fashion. This edition is revised and expanded."

"No matter how much I know about fashion, I know there's always more to learn."

"Well, that's all the presents," said Pinkie Pie. "Now time for cake!" She wheeled a towering three-tiered pastry out to the assembled group of friends.

"Oh, it looks delicious," said Rarity.

"Yeah," said Rainbow Dash, her mouth open and her eyes fixed on the cake.

Suddenly the top layer rose to reveal a horses head with a horn and an antler and a pair of mismatched eyes.

"Discord!" cried Rarity.

"Oh, hello there."

"What do you want?"

"And why are you ruining Rarity's cake!" demanded Pinkie Pie.

"Oh, I'm here to give Rarity her present."

"You are?" asked Rarity warily.

"Yes." He popped out and stood before the mare. He pulled forth a small box, opening it to reveal a simple golden ring. "For you, my lady."

Rarity levitated it and examined it. "It's an exquisite piece of work. Wherever did you get it?"


Frodo Baggins stood on the precipice, looking down into the fires of Mount Doom. He pulled forth his chain from under his shirt, and let out a gasp as the One Ring was missing.

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

I'm slowly getting back into writing after a hiatus, starting with my new story My Little Promotion.

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next