• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Pony Tales: Pinkie Pie

Oh, I'm so very happy you decided to come read my story. It's going to be so much fun to write! Where to start? Oh, how silly of me. At the beginning, of course! So there I was -

- sorry about that, there was this squirrel outside my window. I bet Fluttershy would be able to tell me what he was looking for. She's good with animals, you know. It is how she got her cutie mark. Well, maybe Dashie and her sonic rainboom had something to do with it, but she wouldn't have known she was good with animals if Dashie's sonic rainboom hadn't scared all the animals away. Where was I? Oh, yeah, the beginning. So, you remember when Twilight became an alicorn? No, really, do you? I do. It was right after Twilight switched our cutie marks. I don't know about you, but I find it funny. Twilight got to be an alicorn after switching our cutie marks. Starlight Glimmer removed our cutie marks. Even though that was a pretty meanie thing to do, doesn't that rank right up there? Shouldn't Starlight be an alicorn? Anyways, I decided to throw an alicorn party. So the next day I sneaked - snuck? - I don't want to get this wrong, especially if Rarity reads this chapter. She polices our writings and was super unhappy I included a mini party cannon in my journal entry. Anyways, I went to the library the next day when Twilight was out. I got it all fixed up. I had games. I had cake. I had punch. I had a special little alicorn pinata - does that word need that funny squiggly line in it? I had everything. I gathered the whole town in the library to suprise her. But she suprised us! She had gone to Canterlot to get ready for her coronation! Well, I didn't want to let a party go to waste, so we partied without her until Celestia rose the sun. The library was a mess, worse than Sugarcube Corner was after I babysat for Pound and Pumpkin, so I had to spend the day cleaning it up. The end.

No wait, there's more! After the coronation, I held another super duper party for Twilight. Because that's what I do. I'm the super duper party pony! Now it's the end!!!

Oh, wait, did I mention that Berry Punch managed to get Cranky drunk? It was hilarious! You should have been there!

Now it's the end. For sure. No doubt.








Yep, still the end.

Author's Note:

Wasn't that a great chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I've never published before! Oh, unless you count my entry into the journal that got published in that book. Oh! I did get some recipes in a cookbook once! They were super duper yummy! The editors wouldn't use my strawberry-cinnamon-cilantro cupcakes. I don't know why. Their loss.

- Pinkie Pie

B.S. Wait, I mean P.S. Rainbow wants to go next. She says that her chapter will knock the socks off of you. I didn't know humans wore socks. We only wear them in the bedroom. Are you reading this in bed?

PreviousChapters Next