• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
007

A man in a smart, tailored suit strode confidently into the office. He gave his usual smile, "Good morning, Moneypenny."

"James," she replied, without her usual warmth. "M is waiting for you."

He stepped into the office, seeing M sitting behind his desk.

"Bond, it's bloody time you got in here," said M.

"Well, I was practicing my French."

"Practicing French or practicing on a French?" Before Bond could reply, he shook his head and said, "It doesn't matter." M glanced at the papers before him, "We've got a situation of the highest importance."

"SPECTRE?"

"No. A Freedom of Information Act request." He rose from his desk. "Follow me."

The pair left the office and used an elevator to descend deep into MI6's headquarters. Walking down a long hallway, they arrived in a large control room. A group of senior officials had gathered, looking through the windows. Bond and M strode up to the one-way mirror and beheld the sight.

A large group of people milled about. Men, women, boys, girls. Whites, blacks, Asians. Blondes, brunettes, red heads.

"Who are they?" asked Bond.

"Your children," M responded flatly.

"My God Bond, you've been busy!" cried one official.

"This is a security threat!" lamented a second.

"Is that a unicorn?" asked an astonished Q, motioning to a small white mare with a horn.

"An alicorn, actually," answered Bond.

The shocked group turned to look at Bond wide-eyed.

"I assisted the Equestrian Royal Guard and was assigned close escort duty to Princess Celestia."

"We can see just how close you got!" responded Q.

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

Happy Father's Day!

PreviousChapters Next