• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Thanksgiving 2021

Almost everyone was gathered around the food-laden table. Only the matriarch was missing, finishing up in the kitchen.

Looking around, Applejack said, "Ah can't believe we didn't think of this before. Thanksgiving is a time to spend with family."

"We don't have Thanks Giving back home, but Ah'm so happy we all got together," said the other Applejack.

"Eeyup," responded two Big Macs in synch.

"Ta think, there was another me out there," added Apple Bloom looking at her mirror image.

Granny Smith eyed the three doppelgangers of her grandfoals. "Y'all may not be ponies, but y'all are Apples to the core!"

Suddenly the door opened, and the other Granny Smith walked in carrying a perfectly roasted thirty pound turkey. The natives drooled at the sight while their guests visibly gagged.


Meanwhile, at a house on the other side of town....

Twelve ponies shared a similar Thanksgiving table.

"I hope you like rock soup," declared Limestone Pie.

"We have it for the holidays back in Equestria," said the other Limestone.

"Aw look," said Maud.

"Boulder and Boulder are getting along," finished the other.

Pinkie Pie beamed. "We may be having rock soup, but we can't forget the dessert!" She pulled out a pumpkin pie and pecan pie from her hair.

The other Pinkie scoffed, "That's it?" She pulled out a single pie. "Pumpkin-pecan!"


Meanwhile, at a house down the street....

"Dear, it's time for dinner," said Windy Whistles.

"I'll get the girls," said Bow. He walked into the living room. His daughter, and her interdimensional counterpart, sat enthralled playing a video game. "You're still playing that fighting game?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah," said his daughter.

"You've been at it for hours."

"We're still on the first bout," she explained.

Bow examined the screen. "Now, now," he smiled, "perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything."

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

If you're hungry for more, you can check out Thanksgiving 2020. Also, my story The Labors of Applejack, has a great Thanksgiving-inspired chapter. Have a happy holiday!

Go Bills!!!

PreviousChapters Next