• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,871 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,871

PreviousChapters Next
May the Best Pet Win - Alternate Ending

"Rainbow! Your new pet is over here waiting for you!" cried Fluttershy.

The falcon took off and swooped over the assembled ponies before taking a perch on Rainbow Dash's back.

Rainbow mumbled, "Oh... Right... Yeah... That."

"What's the matter?" asked Spike.

"You got your perfect pet, right?" asked Pinkie Pie.

Fluttershy said, "The best of the best like you wanted, remember? It can fly and it's not a squirrel! Should we sing about it again?"

"A falcon sure looks good on ya, Rainbow," said Applejack.

Rarity clicked the camera and the tortoise yelped in terror, retreating into his shell.

Rainbow Dash rushed over, "Easy, fella. Nothing to be afraid of." She paused in thought. "The falcon sure does looks cool... He's absolutely everything I wanted in a pet." She let out a long forlorne sigh.

"Yay?" offered Fluttershy.

"Yeah, it's just, I've decided to go with another pet."

The tortoise poked his head out of his shell with a hopeful look.

"Really?" asked a knowing Fluttershy.

"Eyup."

"Who then?" said Applejack, asking the rhetorical question.

"Isn't it obvious?...."

The tortoise smiled.

Suddenly giving a blank stare, Rainbow Dash pointed off to the side and said in a monotone voice, "The hypnotoad."

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

All moved out of my house!

PreviousChapters Next