• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
4th of July!

Pinkie Pie bounced down the street, greeting everypony she met. "Happy Fourth of July, Applejack!"

"Howdy Pinkie, an' a happy Fourth of July to y'all."

"Happy Fourth of July Lyra!"

"Happy Fourth of July, Pinkie."

"Happy Fourth of July, Big Mac! Happy Fourth of July, Sugar Belle!"

"Eeyup."

"Happy Fourth of July, Pinkie."

"Happy Fourth of July, Rainbow Dash!"

"You doing your annual Fourth of July fireworks show?"

"Yes, indeedy!"

Ocellus turned to Gallus. "I know that ponies celebrate the Summer Solstice, Nightmare Night and Hearth's Warming, but I didn't know the Fourth of July was a pony holiday."

Gallus scratched his head, "Neither did I."

Later that night, Ponyville was treated to a spectacular fireworks display:

The next day....

Pinkie Pie bounced down the street, greeting everypony she met. "Happy Fifth of July, Applejack!"

"Howdy Pinkie, happy Fifth of July!"

"Happy Fifth of July, Rainbow Dash!"

"You doing your annual Fifth of July fireworks show?"

"You know it!"

Gallus remarked to Ocellus, "Guess the Fourth of July isn't anything special. It's just Pinkie being Pinkie."

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

Good Morning and Happy Fourth of July!

Well, I didn't mean to be late in publishing a chapter this week. June was a heck of a month. I received orders to a new installation. Normally, one gets orders and has a couple of months to get ready - packing, moving, looking for a new place to live, out-process, get necessary training done, etc. However, thanks to Covid, my orders got delayed and when I did get them, I had three weeks to report in at my new base. And that included working crew shifts and driving cross-country! I got very little sleep and even less time to write. Then I was on the road for 11 days and 4100 miles. Now I've got to find a place to live, move in, and get training for my new job done. Busy times.

Don't know if you've all seen, but Whinny City Pony Con is going on. Most of the events are free, so you can tune in on their website.

Anyways, happy Fourth of July everyone!

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next