• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
Battlestar Pegasus

The sirens blared as Commander Adama entered the CIC followed by the President. "SITREP!" he ordered.

Colonel Tigh answered, "Bogey jumped into dradis range. From the size of it, it's probably a Cylon base ship on the way to intercept."

"Alert the fleet to prepare for an emergency jump."

A broadcast came over the radio: "Galactica, Apollo, I'm on a course to the basestar."

Colonel Tigh added, "Alert fighters have launched and taken a position to defend the fleet."

"How long until we jump?" asked the President.

"Another two minutes," responded the Colonel.

"Sir," interjected a lieutenant, "I'm getting Colonial transponders."

"Colonial?" asked the confused President.

"Weapons hold, and hold the jump," ordered Commander Adama. He turned to the lieutenant, "Send a hostile challenge and ID."

The lieutenant went out over the radio, "Attention unknown vessel, identify yourself or prepare to be fired upon."

The radio squawked, "This is the Battlestar Pegasus to the Battlestar Galactica."

The lieutenant looked up, "Sir, I'm receiving Colonial authentication codes. They're authentic."

Commander Adama went out over the radio, "Is that you, Admiral Dash?"

"Adama, good to hear your voice."

On the other ship...

Admiral Dash stood with a wide grin on her face. Behind her Captain Spitfire and Colonel Soarin hoofbumped, Lieutenants Sky Stinger and Vapor Trail hugged, and Ensign Derpy threw her hooves into the air and cheered.

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

I was a pretty big BSG fan back in the day.

PreviousChapters Next