• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,859 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,859

PreviousChapters Next
Trump

Nine o'clock, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue...

"Good evening Mister President," greeted the Secret Service agent as his boss walked down the hall.

"I want to be alone for the rest of the night," said President Trump.

"Yes, sir."

Without another word, Trump entered his bedroom and shut the door behind him....

Trump gazed out the window and reflected.... Losing the popular vote. Winning the electoral college. Michael Flynn. Midnight tweets. Rex Tillerson. The Muller Investigation. Pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord. James Comey. Steve Bannon. Saturday Night Live. Mike Pompeo. Jeff Sessions. Afternoon tweets. Neil Gorsuch. Trump Tower. Pulling out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership. William Barr. Ryan Zinke. Talks with North Korea. Divided government. General Mattis. The Democrats in power. Trade war with China. Brett Kavanaugh. Morning tweets. Tax cuts. Massive rallies. National emergency. NAFTA replaced.

Yes, chaos had expanded in two years. He slipped a smile before letting out a large yawn.

Trump turned to his bed and removed his clothes. He paused for a moment before taking off his suit. He stretched his mismatched pair of wings before climbing into bed.

Quickly he scribbled a short note:

Dear Fluttershy,

My new job has kept me extremely busy. I will be in Ponyville next week and would like to meet for tea.

Discord

PreviousChapters Next