• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Series Premiere (2021 Version)

Nightmare Moon taunted, "You still don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!"

Surrounded by her new friends, Twilight Sparkle stared down Nightmare Moon. "But it did! A different kind of spark. I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to hear you, to see you, how much I cared about you. The spark ignited inside me when I realized that you all... are my friends! You see, Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element: the element of... magic!"

Nightmare Moon's eyes went wide. Suddenly she began bouncing around, crying "Bing Bong! Bing Bong!" joined by Rarity and Twilight.

The other ponies stood in utter confusion.

Applejack asked, "Does anypony know what the hay is going on?"


Princess Celestia walked into the room and saw the dark alicorn prancing around with the two unicorns, all shouting nonsense. "What is going on here?" she asked.

"We're not exactly sure, Princess Celestia," admitted Rainbow Dash.

"Yeah," agreed Pinkie Pie. "We were about to defeat Nightmare Moon after Twilight discovered she was the Element of Magic."

Princess Celestia's left eye twitched. "Bing Bong! Bing Bong!" she barked.

Rainbow Dash sighed, "Anypony got a deck of cards?"

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

Just watched A New Generation for the first time. I'll post a blog with my thoughts after Everfree Northwest this weekend.

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next