• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,841 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,841

PreviousChapters Next
The Hulk

The Avengers gathered around a coffee table in the penthouse of Stark's New York headquarters. Steve Rodgers (AKA "Captain America") shared a couch with Clint Barton (AKA "Hawkeye") while on the couch across from them sat Bruce Banner and Natasha Romanova (AKA "Black Widow"). Tony Stark (AKA "Iron Man") fiddled with his phone. Thor lounged in an easy chair, with a large mug of beer in his hand and Mjoinir sitting before him.

Thor noticed Clint looking at his hammer. "Go on, give it a try," he urged.

"Alright," said Clint, reaching out to the hammer. He tugged, but it didn't move.

"Come on Steve, I'm sure you can lift it," encouraged Natasha.

Steve smiled and chuckled, but didn't move. Turning to the scientist across from him, he said, "So Bruce, when you get angry, you turn into the Hulk."

"Yeah," answered Bruce uneasily.

"Is that the only thing you turn into?"

Bruce hesitated. "Well, my... abilities... tend to be emotion-driven. Obviously, when I get angry, the Hulk comes out."

"What about when you're afraid?"

"Nothing happens!" said Bruce a little too quickly.

Thor and Steve shared a look.

"Come on Banner," pressed Thor, "what happens?"

"Nothing," he maintained.

Bruce felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned to see Iron Man aiming a charged repulsor ray mere inches from his face. Startled, Bruce fell backwards onto the floor. "Eeep!"

The Avengers looked down to see a small yellow pony with wings and a pink mane and tail.

"You turn into a horse!" chuckled Steve, barely restraining his laughter. Tony, Clint and Thor failed miserably.

Brushing his mane out of his face, Bruce glared at them. His cute scowl merely made them laugh more.

Bruce found himself scooped up and cuddled by Natasha, which made him both happier and more annoyed at the same time.

"Well one thing is for sure," said Steve, "next time earth is attacked by aliens, your horse form is going out first. Likely, they'll stop fighting us and fight themselves over who will cuddle you!"

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

I always try to publish something on my birthday, as my gift to you. This is this year's submission.

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next