• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Pony Tales

"Hello audience," said Twilight Sparkle.

"Hiya readers!" yelled Pinkie as she blew a party horn and unfurled a banner that read Audience Appreciation Party! "We are so happy you're here! I've got lots of fun games set up! Cake and pies and cupcakes! There's also punch! And --"

"Pinkie," reprimanded Twilight. "Let the others have a turn."

"Oh, okay!"

"Howdy, y'all. We're a mite happy that y'all decided to drop by an' see us."

"Yeah, I can't wait to show you the latest trick I've been working on! It'll make the sonic rainboom look like foal's play!"

"Hello, darlings. I am ever so happy that you decided to join us this evening.... Fluttershy, dear, won't you please say something?"

"oh... um... hello everypony."

"Actually," corrected Twilight, "they're not 'ponies' at all. They're humans. Just don't tell Lyra. I'm afraid she'll go crazy with excitement. Now, then. I know it is out of the ordinary that we address you directly. However, there's been a certain incident that we need to address." She sighed, "We have high standards when it comes to fanfiction, and I'm afraid the author's latest post fell well short of expectations. They seemed to not care at all about what they were writing. We held an emergency board meeting to discuss the matter. Therefore, we have arranged for the author to take a non-voluntary leave of absence. Hopefully a vacation filled with well-deserved rest will enable them to achieve the high levels of writing that we expect. But do not be worried, keep calm and rest assured that Robot Pony will carry on. During their absence, we have each volunteered to author a chapter. Now, first up --"

"Ooh! Me! Me!" Throwing her foreleg into the air, Pinkie said, "Pick me! Pick me!"

"Alright, Pinkie can have the first round. Tomorrow Pinkie will post the first chapter. I hope to see everyhuman back here tomorrow...."

PreviousChapters Next