• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Federal Charges

January 24th, 2021
0900 Hours
Federal Courthouse
Washington, District of Columbia

Everyone turned their heads and gasped as the prisoner was brought in. The girl was wearing a heavy bullet-proof vest over her orange jumpsuit, while her hands were shackled. A dozen armed FBI agents led her up to the front. A man in a business suit came up and began talking to her in a hushed voice.

"All rise for the honorable Judge Marshall."

Everyone in attendance rose as the judge entered the courtroom and took his place.

He nodded to the prosecution, "You may begin."

The prosecutor rose from his seat and addressed the court, "We are here to formally charge Miss Pinkamena Diane Pie on two counts. First, to attempting to enter a restricted area - "

"I was there for the inauguration," bounced Pinkie. "It was supposed to be a super-duper party for President Biden!"

Bang! Bang! Bang! Judge Marshall set his gavel aside as he barked, "Order! Order!" He looked at the man in the business suit standing next to Pinkie. "Mr. Grisham, please keep your client quiet."

The prosecutor continued, "We are also charging her with intent to use a deadly weapon."

Pinkie bounced again, "It's a party cannon! It shoots confetti!"

Bang! Bang! Bang! "Order! Order!"

TV STATIC

PreviousChapters Next