• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Crusade - Deleted Scene

In between bites of ice cream, Scootaloo continued, "...and Princess Twilight said we're such good friendship tutors, she might even let us teach a class!"

"Good on ya, Scoot!" praised Snap Shutter.

Mane Allgood beamed, "What an honor!"

"I can give you a tour of the school if you want. I mean, if you're staying for a while this time," Scootaloo said hopefully.

"Oh, you'll be seeing plenty of us," Snap said with a sly glance at his wife.

Scootaloo perked up , "Really?!"

Mane nodded, "Mm-hmm. Because we've taken a new job assignment that will let all of us live together!"

"I can't believe it! That's awesome!" Scootaloo leapt from her chair and momentarily hovered in place.

"All right, Scootaloo!" Apple Bloom gave her friend of hoofbump.

"Woo-hoo!" cried Sweetie Belle.

Snap Shutter explained, "We never planned to be away for so long in the first place. We just kept discovering things that could help Equestria. And nopony else had the experience to finish our job."

Mane Allgood became serious, "But with all that's happened lately – Sombra's return, the destruction of the Tree of Harmony – we decided our family should be together." The pair held out hoofs for their daughter.

"Wait!"

All eyes turned towards Sweetie Belle.

"That caused you to return to Ponyville?" she asked.

Mane and Snap shared a confused look between themselves. "Yes," answered Mane.

Sweetie Belle said, "What about...

...and the first time...

...and that time...

...and then there was...

...and the terrible...

...and how could you possible forget...


Scootaloo thought for a moment. "Now that you mention it, we also had...

...and...

...and then Trixie came back...

...and then Chrysalis came back...

...and we can't forget...

...and what about...

...and I know I told you about...

...and that really powerful...

...and finally...


Apple Bloom rubbed her chin, "And that's just what hit Equestria. Scootaloo also...

...and...

...and that other time...


"So," summarized Sweetie Belle, "after all that, the destruction of the Tree of Harmony is what finally brought you back to Ponyville?"

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

This was inspired by a panel at BABSCon.

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next