• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,865 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,865

PreviousChapters Next
Superbowl Party!

On the Apple Farm...

Wham! Thunk! Shwin!

"I've got you cornered!" declared Rainbow Dash as she banged on the game controller.

"It ain't over yet!" retorted Applejack as she frantically manipulated the controls.

"They've been at it for hours," observed Twilight as she adjusted her glasses.

"Those two certainly are competitive," remarked Rarity.

Shrugging, Sunset Shimmer said, "Eh, they are pretty evenly matched. They won't play me anymore because I always win."

Pinkie burst into the room, "I've got cupcakes!"

"Would you two put it away already," said Rarity to the two gamers. "We need the television."

Wha-wha-wha-whaaaaaa!

"How did you?" sputtered Rainbow.

"Awe, can't take a loss?" smiled Applejack.

"Well, it's almost kickoff. Time to put on CBS."

"We aren't watching the Superbowl," said Rarity.

"What!"

"We decided to put on a watch a wonderful romantic comedy instead."

"You can't be serious!"

Twilight said, "We voted on it and it won, 5-0."

"What!" exclaimed Rainbow again.

"Five-nuthin'?" wondered Applejack.

"You two were so wrapped up in your game you missed the vote," said a smug Rarity.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash exchanged looks.

At Twilight's house...

"Do we have the pizza?" asked Shining Armor.

"Eeyup," replied Big Mac.

"Soda?"

"Eeyup."

"Nachos."

"Eeyup."

"Wings?"

"Eeyup."

"Burgers."

"Eeyup."

"96 inch tv with surround sound?"

"Eeeeyup!!!"

Shining Armor, Big Mac, Spike, Zephyr Breeze and Flash Sentry all cheered "Guys Night!"

"And the Buccaneers, who have won the toss, have elected to kick. They line up...."

Ding! Dong!

"Who could that be, right at kickoff?" wondered Shining. He opened the door and two girls pushed past him heading to the living room.

"Rainbow? Applejack?"

"Thanks for inviting us!" said Rainbow Dash as she dug into the steaming pizza.

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

After what the Chiefs did to my team in the playoffs, I'm rooting for the Bucs!

PreviousChapters Next