• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,866 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,866

PreviousChapters Next
Pony Tales: Rainbow Dash

The Most Awesome True Story Ever!
by Rainbow Dash

the ponies huddled together, surrounded by a horde of terrifying ogres. Twilight tried making friends. Rarity lay on her fainting couch with her face buried in a carton of ice cream. Fluttershy covered her face with her hooves. Pinkie Pie was playing a funeral march on her yovidaphone. Applejack shook in fear, a yellow puddle on the ground beneath her.

the ogres smiled, their fangs glinting in the torchlight. they drew their swords. they raised their axes. they pulled back on their bows ready to let loose a volley of arrows.

"This looks like the end," said Twilight.

"reckon so," squeaked Applejack as she added to the puddle beneath her.

"I've made plans for our funerals," said Pinkie.

"We're doomed. Dooooooooomed!" wailed Rarity. "Won't somepony please save us!"

Suddenly there was an deafening boom in the sky. evry creature looked up to see a massive rainbow spread out in all directions

The orgres were confused. suddenly, faster than the eye could see, a rainbow colored trail zipped among them. Ogres fell left and right. Dozens - no hundreds - no millions were beaten to a pulp. In ten seconds flat it was all over. the ponies gazed in wonder to see a super cool radical hypersonic ultrapowerful awesomely invincible pegasus standing upon a pile of ogres.

"RAINBOW DASH!" celebrated Pinkie Pie.

"Our savior!" cried Rarity.

"Mah sorry flank was saved by the best pony in Equestria!" announced honest Applejack.

"RAINBOW DASH!" said Twilight. "What you've accomplished is twenty percent cooler than completing Starswirl's unfinished spell!"

RAINBOW DASH smiled as she disappeared into a white ball of energy...

That afternoon, Canterlot celebrated the coronation of the coolest princess around. RAINBOW DASH addressed the thousands of ponies who came out. "I just want to let you know, I may be an alicorn and a princess, but that's not going to change who I am. I'll always be there to kick some flank to save Equestria! I'm Equestria's greatest hero, and nothing's going to happen while I'm around."

The crowd of millions cheered as the Wonderbolts did a flyby in celebration.

"Your highness," said Spitfire. "I have decided to retire. The Wonderbolts need a new leader. I was hoping you'd become the next captain."

"Alright!"

Soarin came up next with a bouquet of flowers. "RAINBOW DASH, you're the hottest mare around. Could I go on a date with the sexiest mare in the universe?"

"Heck yeah!"

RAINBOW DASH looked around at all her friends, the other weaker alicorns, and the billions of cheering fans

"BEST DAY EVER!!!"

Author's Note:

That was my first story ever and I know what you're thinking. "That story was awesome!" "That story was the best chapter of Robot Pony!" "That story is the best thing ever put on fimfiction!" "That was the greatest story ever told!" And you'd be right. Try beating this, Twilight!

- Rainbow Dash

PreviousChapters Next