• Published 6th Aug 2017
  • 3,842 Views, 795 Comments

Robot Pony - Dreadnought

  • ...
22
 795
 3,842

PreviousChapters Next
Ancient Ponies

Millions of people believe that we have been visited in the past by magical ponies. Did magical ponies really help to shape our history? And if so, might there be evidence in the legends of our ancient ancestors?

Who were they?
What did they leave behind?
Where did they go?
Will they return?

ANCIENT PONIES


December 2002. New Line Cinema releases The Two Towers, the second installment of Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings trilogy. In it, Gandalf the Wizard relies upon Shadowfax, a wild magical stallion to carry him across Middle Earth and into battle at Helm's Deep.

But Shadowfax is just one in a long line of horses in human mythology to help mankind.

Unicorns. Pegasi. Kirin. For centuries, humans told legends of magical ponies that have helped shape history. Consider the ancient cave paintings of Bhimbetka, India.

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos:

It is obvious that our ancestors interacted with ancient pones. If you look at the paintings, you can see that the ponies are interacting with humans and teaching them how to build a civilization....

TV STATIC

Author's Note:

If it's Friday on the History Channel, then it's Ancient Ponies. I mean, Ancient Aliens.

Everypony have a safe and healthy Memorial Day weekend. Unless your area is celebrating another holiday, in which case have a safe and healthy *Insert your holiday here* !

Dreadnought

PreviousChapters Next